In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is crucial for individuals and businesses alike. Whether you’re launching an informational website, blog, an e-commerce site, or an online portfolio, your web page is often the first point of contact between you and your audience. That’s where domain and hosting come in. A domain is … Continue reading “Understanding Domain and Web Hosting: A Beginner’s Guide to Choosing the Right Service for Your Website”
Why Website Usability Testing is Important
You have deployed your website on a server having excellent up time and in the initial days, there was some traffic on your website. However, suddenly bounce rate is increased. It might be wrong to doubt the skills of your SEO team. Perhaps you should test out the usability of the website. If the interface of your website is not user-friendly and it does not serve the purpose of the visitor then it deserves to be deprived of the traffic. Therefore, make a call to the developers and ask them to make necessary changes after the usability testing of the website. And, if you are looking for a freelance web developer or a team of developers, then ask them to perform the usability testing before deploying because it helps in improving the performance of the website in numerous ways.
- Improves retention rate: When a visitor gets the required information easily on your website then he will explore more. However, when visitors do not know what it is all about then they leave your website for good. When the usability is improved, retention rate automatically improves.
- Identifies defects in the website: Thorough usability testing finds out all faults in your website. Once you know what is wrong with it, you can make necessary improvements and increase your website performance.
- Improves brand experience: Broken links, site errors, clumsy layout and many other defects not only decrease the usability of your website but also weigh down the image of the brand. When all these defects are identified and removed after usability testing, it a face-lift to the brand experience of visitors.
- Improves customer understanding: In the usability testing every web page is explored and tested with customer’s point of view, you can know what customers think about and how they use your website.
- Increases sale and profits: Usability testing helps in decreasing bounce rate by providing pleasing browsing experience to the user. When the website quickly serves what visitors are looking for, they would certainly go on make some purchases.
So, when you are hiring an agency or a freelance website designer in Singapore, make sure the developer or the team knows how to perform usability testing thoroughly and effectively.