Hire a freelance web designer in Singapore for your next website design project with our guide to the four crucial website pages in 2024. Optimize your website success with expert insights.
Best WordPress Plugins – Essential for Professional Websites
Having the right set of plugins can help to build your business websites to the next level. As a Freelance Singapore Web Designer many clients have requested for various functionalities and plugin suggestions. For extending and adding functionality to WordPress, WordPress plug-ins are most effective tools. The plugins add functionality to a website and makes it functional. The plugins that should be on your website is determined by the type of your website. The handy plugins on a website reduces a lot of work.
Here are the best WordPress plugins for your website—
- OptinMonster– It is the most popular software for conversion rate optimization. You can convert abandoning website visitors into email subscribers with the help of this software. In case you want to grow your email list, then this is it.
- WPForms– As a business, you should be open to your consumers. They should be able to contact you. WPForms presents the contact form plugin software for WordPress that helps in building friendly relations. You can easily create payment forms, email subscription forms, contact forms and other such things with only a few clicks. You can avail the free WPForms Lite Version for those who are looking for a simple remedy.
- Jetpack (Freemium) – From a brilliant team of the WordPress software is this powerful plugin. It is a must have for all WordPress websites. It comes with a range of incredible features that make your website a success. This software takes care of traffic increase, security website performance, website appearance, and others.
- MonsterInsights– It is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress websites. You can connect with Google Analytics with this software. This way you get to learn more about the ones who are viewing your website. You can keep a check on the actions of the viewers. In order to improve your earnings, you can optimize your site. This software has a free version. You should use the Pro version to use the advanced features.
- Constant Contact– It is one of the best email marketing service providers. You can build a list of emails and send them to your subscribers with the help of this software. It is a very friendly platform to begin with. It is quick and easy too. You get the software with built-in tools to include signup forms.
- Akismet– It is yet another plugin that has been developed by the minds behind the WordPress. With every new WordPress core installation, this software comes with a default plugin. It is a plugin that checks all the cmments and filters out the spam comments. This provides a status history for each comment. You can actually find out the comments that were filtered out.
- Yoast SEO– It was previously known as WordPress SEO by Yoast. It is one of the most popular WordPress plugins. It is going to help your WordPress site for search engines. It optimizes your site entirely along with adding meta tags.
- W3 Total Cache– It is already known that fast websites get higher rank in Google. This is relative to the fact that more visitors will be visiting our website. This software allows you to serve cached and compressed files. This definitely reduces the load on your server.
Contact Form 7, Duplicator are few other good WordPress Plugins available for free of cost. Installing the plugin is just not sufficient to make your websites perform well, you need to follow few web design standards and avoid the common mistakes when you design a professional website to help bring in leads.