In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is crucial for individuals and businesses alike. Whether you’re launching an informational website, blog, an e-commerce site, or an online portfolio, your web page is often the first point of contact between you and your audience. That’s where domain and hosting come in. A domain is … Continue reading “Understanding Domain and Web Hosting: A Beginner’s Guide to Choosing the Right Service for Your Website”
When we collect information in our website, we are obliged to inform our clients the following aspects.
1. What are all the information you collect from customers
2. How are you obtaining the information?
3. Why are you requesting for this information?
4. How are you storing the information?
5. How are you protecting the stored information?
6. Who will be accessing this information?
3. Termsfeed – Premium legal documents can be generated form this website. It is the best option to create custom made legal documents easily.
4. FreePrivacyPolicy – Follow the steps listed in the website and you can generate the documents in less time.
You can follow me in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for more articles on Website Design and Development, Logo Design and Digital Marketing.