Where to Place the Social Media Buttons On the Websites?
You are not alone if you are unable to find the best place to add social media buttons to your website. There are some people who argue that these buttons should be avoided as according to them, these buttons have some unfavorable effects on the performance of the website. However, your website reflects the personality of your business on the internet and the social media is a great platform that every brand is using to reach the maximum of its potential audience. By connecting your brand’s personally with the greatest social media platform, you can reap the maximum rewards of the online marketing.
It enables the audience to share your website content or blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media networking websites.
Why is it so important?
Some of the surveys conducted to analyze online marketing and shopping trends reveal that more than 78% of the online purchasers make their purchasing decision after reading the content published on social media networking websites. The debate of add or not is triggered when a website is not getting a fair amount of shares and traffic from the website to the social media profile. However, remember, its 78%. Social media buttons should be there on the website.
What are the popular options available for the placement of social media buttons?
Here are the 5 most popular options:
- At the top of the content
This is the most commonly used placement option. If the title gives the clear idea of the content, the user can share it even without reading as the button is available right at the top.
- To the left of the content
Users read the content from left to right, placing it on the right side of the content is also a popular option.
- To the right of the content
Adding these buttons to the right side of the content hardly makes any sense. However, still, some websites are out there using this placement. It is difficult to figure out why they opted for this placement.
- To the bottom of the content
Don’t know if they are missing some shares. Some websites and blogs have these buttons just below the content.
- In-line of the post
Now this is a new trend. Some websites have shareable content inline.
Now, the question is, where to place. If the freelance website developer you have hired has analyzed your audience, he probably knows the right place to add social media buttons.
- What are Royalty free Stock Images – A Beginners Guide to Stock Images Jul 08, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Website Design Questionnaire Feb 02, 2021
- Understanding Color Theory – Why Designers should care Jul 26, 2020
- Minimalist Web Design – A Guide To The 4 Essential Features Jul 09, 2020
- Top 5 logo features that is essential for a good logo design Jun 03, 2020
- business logo design
- clinic logo design
- company logo design
- consultancy logo design
- crm logo design
- design a flyer
- digital marketing consultant
- digital marketing expert
- digital marketing strategies
- f&b logo design
- flyer design
- flyer design singapore
- flyers design
- freelance graphic designer
- freelance graphic designer singapore
- freelance logo design
- freelance logo designer
- freelance logo designer singapore
- freelance singapore
- freelance web designer
- freelance web designer in singapore
- freelance web designer singapore
- freelance web developer
- freelance web developer singapore
- freelance website designer
- graphic designer
- lifestyle logo design
- logo design
- logo designer
- logo designers
- logo design in singapore
- logo design singapore
- product flyer design
- professional logo design
- property flyer design
- real estate flyer design
- restaurant logo design
- singapore flyer design
- web design
- web design singapore
- website design
- website designing